Saturday 9 April 2016

UNIQSO REVIEW! Lolita Wig H!

Hello people!
Damn Luka, back at it again with another review?
Yes, exactly.
Today I’m going to review a wig I got from UNIQSO! Link to the wig! ( Use the code "Luka" for a 10% off! ) 

 





The reason why I choose this one was because it was so different from what I usually like to wear, so when I saw this wig I thought “hmm this could be interesting!” AND I LOVE IT?
  When the wig came I was like “what kind of makeup should I do to this?!” because it’s a dark grey color but with some red hair in it and also some really nice deep green color in the ends and in the fringe I think it’s a wig you can wear with black clothes or if you have a pretty dark style! So, first I was thinking of doing some dark witchy makeup but eh I wasn’t too sure so I asked Ellis ( one of my best friends and my ex-boyfriend ) Ellis blog hereee!  and he told me that I should try to do a Slytherin makeup for this wig. I screamed because YES? It’s perfect for a Slytherin look!? As I am also a Slytherin guy it’s just so me!













so, here comes my review!
First of all, It’s very soft and pretty thick! It’s not too thick which is great because you know, some wigs are just so thick they look like a heavy mushroom on your head. It also has these really pretty curls and a pretty nice volume!
Color 4/5: I LOVE THIS COLOR SO MUCH!? I love the grey and the green so much! I think I could’ve been without the red hair actually but I don’t know maybe it looks more natural with the red hair? But yes these colors are perfect for dark styles!
Quality 4/5: it’s really soft and thick which is good! I actually brushed out some of the curls because I thought it would look better that way, but of course you can do however you want!

I do think this is a nice wig, I wouldn’t say that you could wear it with everything but as I said I think it looks great for darker looks! you should totally check out UNIQSO for other products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment