Sunday 25 December 2016

CirkelLinser.net REVIEW - EOS "Fairy" Fay VIOLET

Hello!
Today I wanted to show you all a new pair of lenses! these -  http://cirkellinser.net/-Cirkellinser/Violetta-linser/-EOS-Fairy-VIOLET

Color 4/5: I thought these wouldn't look as purple as I wanted them to, but I'm surprised they are actually more purple than what they look like, but of course it depends on your own eye color as well. A really nice and vibrant purple color.

Comfort 4/5: These are very comfortable, it takes a while for me to actually feel them. my eyes do get pretty dry so it's always nice to find some comfortable lenses.

Enlargement 5/5: I didn't expect them to make my eyes look a lot bigger to be honest but they do give of that "cute/anime" look.

I sure would recommend these for cosplay or for daily use!
 don't forget my discount code "Luka" which gives you 10% off!





No comments:

Post a Comment