Sunday 31 January 2016

CirkelLinser.net "Geo Crazy BLACK / RED"



REVIEW TIME! http://cirkellinser.net/
These lenses are called “Geo Crazy BLACK / RED” SF20 http://cirkellinser.net/-Cirkellinser/roda-linser/geo-crazy-black-red-SF20
(Use my code “Luka” for a 10% off when you buy from them!) 
Comfort: 4/5 
They’re very comfortable but they get a bit dry on my eyes after a while. 
Color: 5/5 
These lenses are great for vampire/cosplay and other creepy looks, Tt’s a really vibrant color and i like that a lot. I’m using them for my Rin Matsuoka cosplay (check my instagram @LukaSutcliff for more cosplays!)  but i will be using these for some Halloween looks as well! 
Enlargement: 2/5 
I wouldn’t say that they make your eyes look all big and dolly because they don’t. Personally it doesn’t matter to me since i’m mostly using them for Rin and i didn’t want super dolly looking eyes so the size is perfect for me, But if you want big dolly looking red lenses i don’t think these are the ones to go for since they don’t make your eyes look that much bigger. 
I’m very pleased with these lenses and i would suggest them to people who have problems with finding vibrant red color lenses~

No comments:

Post a Comment