Sunday 31 January 2016

LENS REVIEW! "Princess Pinky Twilight Brown"

LENS REVIEW! 
This time i got my lenses from https://www.pinkyparadise.com/ 
They’re called “Princess Pinky Twilight brown”. 
So, let’s get to it shall we?
Color:4/5: I’m so in love with this color! i’ll be using these for Momotarou and Makishima and since they both have very yellow eyes i think these works great! I was so scared of them looking brown on my eyes (even tho they’re called “twilight brown” they look yellow on the website!) but they don’t! I thought they would be more of a vibrant yellow color tho but they’re still great and so so so pretty!
Comfort:4/5: These are actually really comfortable. My eyes get dry pretty fast so i hate thick lenses, but these were suprisingly very thin so you barely feel them! great right? 
If you want dolly eyes i wouldn’t recommend these. they’re only 14,5mm and doesn’t really give you the “anime eye look” . 
I’m very pleased with these and they’re such a nice color!
I hope this was helpful for you since i know it’s hard to find good yellow lenses!


No comments:

Post a Comment